How often do we feel our skin to be rough, our hair dry and dull, even our breath smells bad when we eat onions, while our body is bloated?… and so I’ve readied some 10 natural beauty tips for you – with love!
1. Body peeling with mastic from Chios: Make your own with almond oil and mastic:
2 tbs almond oil
1 tbs sea salt
1 tbs mastic from Chios
Crush the mastic and mix in with the other ingredients. Spread it over your damp body with circular movements always from your legs toward your heart. When you wash it off your skin will be shiny and soft. Do it once a week.
2. Help your skin to shine and protect it from the ravages of time. Put 3-4 carrots in a juicer, add a spoonful of linseed oil – the resultant mix of vitamin A with the Omega3 in the oil will give the desired result.
3. Chew fresh parsley for fresh breath, particularly when you want to eat onions.
4. Make a detox juice out of apple, carrot, parsley and celery
5. The dark marks which usually appear on the T section of those who have greasy or mixed skins can be treated by rubbing them lightly every day with raw courgette peel.
6. Natural hair mask. The egg is a natural beautifier. To nourish and bring shine to dry hair, mix an egg with a glass of beer and apply to your hair after shampooing, leave for 10 minutes.
7. According to research a glass of natural pomegranate juice each day within a well-balanced diet reduces the possibility of prostate cancer and heart disease.
8. A tonic for those with ulcers or gastritis. Mix together the juice of a potato, an apple, a carrot and half a lemon and drink twice a day for a month.
9. A toning drink before starting yoga! In a glass of warm water a small pice of.fresh root ginger and lemon juice – drink it in the morning.
10. For more relaxing sleep add 2-3 fresh basil leaves to your evening snack or sandwich.
α ποιο χαλαρωτικό ύπνο προσθέστε στο βραδυνό σας σάντουιτς 2-3 φύλλα φρέσκου βασιλικού.