- Yoga is just yoga, as long as you make it yours, as long as you conquer it.
- Connect with your body, mind and heart and take care of yourself.
- To know yourself, you do not need to know Sanskrit or have a bindi (small colored mark) on your 3rd Eye. You do not have to be able to put feet behind your head, eat only raw food or be vegetarian, just be yourself.
- To follow the path of yoga you must first remember that you are already perfect just the way you are.
- Your body is the vehicle for your Evolution.
- Find a teacher with many years of experience, have a trial lesson to see if the chemistry between you works. Trust yourself.
- Get a yoga mattress according to your needs. Your teacher will guide you.
- Yoga continues after practice, you will see all things clearly through self-observation and self-control that you will learn on your mattress. Balance in all areas of your life.
- Whatever troubles you Accept it and confront it as a mere observer both on your mattress as well as in your everyday life.
- Think positively and everything will go as you have envisioned.
I shall be expecting your impressions after your practice after you have read my article.
Has something changed in you?