In our studio you will get to know Yoga through breathing
I’m lucky that I have the chan
ce to share what I love. I love to share moments of sil ence as well as moments of dyn amic expresssion of the body and soul. After each lesson I realise what binds us , the breath, the need for health, peace and the thirst after knowledge and light!
My love for bodily knowledge,
Why choose Yoga?
• It gives great flexibility and movement in the joints.
• Correcting the position of the spine relieves pain in the back and the neck.
• It calms the nervous system, relieves tension and combats stress
• Improves the musculature and sculpts the body
• As well as the nervous syst
• Enhances respiratory function
Everyone can do yoga whatever the gender or age, certain positions and exercises must be avoided during pregnancy and menstruation. When you start you need light and comfortable clothing (no shoes) for freedom of movement. A space warm and calm should give you the right conditions for yoga. Like all forms of exercise it must not be done on a full stomach and don’t forget before you start to get advice from your doctor, especially if you have some health problems.
more info about Yoga Retreats in Aegina HERE
Yoga Instructor | RYT-200 | Graduate Athens University (TEEFA)
You must log in to post a comment.