A three-day Yoga Retreat that will combine Yoga, hiking and rafting in a mountainous setting.
Our hotel, Orizontes, is located at an altitude of 1000m in the mountainous Tzoumerka of Epirus, 1,5km from the village of Pramanta.
In a forest of firs and cedars, at the foot of the mountain peak of “Strogoula”, in the Pindos Mountains, where the landscape can enchant even the most demanding visitor, our stay will be a unique experience. The energy of the imposing mountain peaks, the impressive ravines, the bridges and the variety of landscapes, that the river of Arachthos offers, create the perfect conditions for a unique Yoga Retreat.
We will visit some of the attractions in the area, such as the monastery of Kipina, the kouiassa springs etc. and, if possible, we will also go rafting in Arachthos. On Saturday, after the yoga lesson, we will go hiking (1 hour), on a beautiful trail, that connects the villages of Syrrako and Kalarrites. As soon as we reach Kalarites, we will take a break at Napoleontas Zagli’s café.
There will be a series of Hatha Yoga practices to help maximize the efficacy of pranayama that aims in strength, alinement and activation through the upper body to discover the flow of prana Vayu. It is directly linked to the function of the heart and therefore to the anahata energy center. We will focus on chest opening exercises. The driving force is balance. If the heart chakra is closed, our core suffers. Our breath is shallow and our metabolism and energy decrease.
*The practice is for all practitioner levels.
*The hotel has an indoor heated pool and spa services.
Fotini teaches Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa yoga. She is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance RYT500, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a registered yoga school. She is also a gymnast graduate from Athens University and owner of the Kouros studio. Fotini was the founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina, of which she was president for five years. She was also involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 meters) and was a track champion in many appearances with the national team of Greece. For Yoga instructor Fotini Bitros’ Biography click here
Indicative daily schedule
- 8am departure from Athens
- arrival in teh hotel
- 18:00 Yoga
- 20:00 dinner
- 12am hikking and rafting
- 18:00 Yoga
- 20:00 dinner
- 8:30am Yoga
- 12:00 departure
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 4 Yoga classes
- 2 nights at the Orizontes hotel
- traditional breakfast & dinner
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- 260€/person in double room
- 360 € in single room,
- 195€/person in a triple room
- 185€/person iin a quadruble room
- 100 € Reservation
- Full payment until 15th February 2021
address Leoforos Dimokratias 6 Aegina
My address Leoforos Faneromenis-Aegina
Swift Eurobank bank Greek number Iban:GR 1902603710000350100194261
Name Bitrou Foteini
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
With over 30 yoga retreats that we have organized in Greece and abroad, we have proved that even in extreme conditions, such as those of coronavirus, none of our trips has been canceled, some of them were transferred, and almost all of them, except those abroad, took place in 2020.
We have also guaranteed and refund travelers’ deposits even if transferred.
All yoga retreats for 2021 will be performed normally, strictly adhering to all the health protocols.
In any case, if there are health instructions and provisions for a specific place and it is not possible to perform the retreat, the deposit will be refunded, or -if you wish- it will be used for another retreat. The most important thing is to go somewhere and have a good time! Without stress. This is the meaning of yoga retreat.
For more information contact Fotini here: firstname.lastname@example.org, +30 6932431281
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- Yoga Retreat in Mythical Mystras – Euphoria Retreat 5* 2020 click
- Full of Light Yoga Retreat in Aegina, LaLiBay Resort & Spa 5* 2020 click
- 5th Consecutive Year of Yoga Retreat in Ikaria, 2020 click
- Trip to Kythira in a Unique Yoga Retreat, Porto Delfino 2020 click
- Yoga Retreat in Lemnos, a Surprise Island, Keros Blue 2020 click
- A special Yoga Retreat in Pylos W.Peloponnese at The Westin Costa Navarino 5*, 2020 click
- A yoga retreat straight out of a fairytale, Monemvasia January 2020, Kinsterna 5* click
- Impressive pictures from the Yoga Retreat in Sri Lanka, December 2019, click
- Yoga Retreat next to the Sea in Aegina October 2019, Irides click
- Yoga Retreat in the Nature of Agrafa, October 2019, Montanema click
- Yoga Retreat to ONAR’s Paradise, Achla beach, Andros 2019 click
- One of the Most Popular Yoga Retreats in Greece in 2019, on the unique island of Ikaria for the 4th consecutive Year click
- A Unique Yoga Retreat Destination in Kythera 2019 click
- Yoga Retreat at one of the Best Spas in the World, Therma Sylla 2019 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- The First Yoga Retreat Onboard a Cruiseship in Greece 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click