The most charming element of Antiparos is that it summarizes in a dot on the map the most charming aspects of a Greek summer
Dives into blue waters, flavors with an aroma of tradition, trips in an archetypal Cycladic alley full of sophisticated miniature joints. Its tiny town – extension of the port – gathers the most important all day joints of the island.
Soros Beach is the ideal place to see happy people dancing, laughing and flirting, showing that they know exactly how to celebrate summer! As the day flees and the sun provides its last glimpse just before getting lost in the horizon once again, the bar “serves” a unique sunset view and is transformed into a chill, lounge area. The colored, plain backdrop inspired by geometric shapes is now an atmospheric nocturnal scene.
In this ideal place, by the sea, with the help of Therapeutic and Hatha Yoga techniques, we will deepen our contact with the positive qualities of ourselves. We will practice basic breathing exercises and learn how we can use them to manage stress and increase energy in our daily lives. The program includes dynamic morning asana practice and milder nights for all levels. We will dedicate one day to the island opposite Antiparos, Despotiko, where we will wander in the ancient ruins, we will enjoy the blue waters and of course we will do Yoga at the sandy beaches.
In between we will have free time to discover the island, the cave on St. John’s hill in Despotiko, and of course the town of Antiparos.
Begin your summer, by charging your energy reserves in a five-day Yoga detox and relaxation.
Fotini Bitrou (Hatha, Restorative, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga)
Fotini comes from Aegina and operates the Kouros studio in the town of Aegina. She is a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certified teacher and graduate Gymnastics Academy (Athens Physical Education). Formerly a nationwide champion in 800m and 1500m athletics.
For Yoga instructor Foteini Bitros’ Biography click here
Indicative daily schedule
- Morning Hatha Yoga.
- Breakfast at Soros Beach
- Free time
- Evening Yoga, soothing breathing practices, meditation and reflection in a calm mind and in connection with the essence of who we are.
- Vegan dinner at Soros Beach
*we will have fun a day with SUP Yoga
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Accommodation for 4 nights at Soros Beach
- 8 Yoga lessons
- Dinner at Soros Beach
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transfer from / to hotel to/from port
- Ferry or airplane tickets
PRICE: 350 € / person sharing room:
- Double Superior Room (3 available rooms) – 2 persons
- Junior Suite Room (3 rooms available) – 4 persons
- Family Suite (1 room available) – 5 persons
- Grande Suite (1 room available) – 6 persons
Prices for single, triple, quadruple etc. on request
-> 50% deposit
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
For more information contact Fotini here: [email protected], +30 6932431281