Notice: Undefined offset: 15668 in /var/www/vhosts/purefitness.gr/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/carousel/jetpack-carousel.php on line 425
Notice: Undefined offset: 15656 in /var/www/vhosts/purefitness.gr/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/carousel/jetpack-carousel.php on line 425
Notice: Undefined offset: 15616 in /var/www/vhosts/purefitness.gr/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/carousel/jetpack-carousel.php on line 425
A breath away from Athens, the new jewelry of Aegina, the 5-star LaLiBay Resort & Spa opens its gates for a 3-day relaxation and rejuvenation. Right on the sea, drowned in the green, we will live a unique experience with the view of the endless blue of Saronic Gulf.
Memories from our Retreat in 2020. Click here…
We will be among the first guests who will enjoy the comforts of the new hotel, in combination with yoga practices in unique areas of the resort.
Spa lovers have the opportunity to enjoy relaxing moments, and specialized face and body treatments from Asia and Europe at the facilities of LaLiBay Resort & Spa, by choosing Pigi spa, a place where high quality services are provided throughout the year.
LaLiBay Resort & Spa fully meets the concept of isolation and retreat.
For those friends who do not want the summer to end yet, the last three days of September (25-27) are the ideal time for a wellness break.
*Yoga practices are for all levels
Fotini teaches Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa yoga. She is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance RYT500, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a registered yoga school. She is also a gymnast graduate from Athens University and owner of the Kouros studio. Fotini was the founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina, of which she was president for five years. She was also involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 meters) and was a track champion in many appearances with the national team of Greece. For Yoga instructor Fotini Bitros’ Biography click here
Indicative daily schedule
- 8:30am morning Yoga
- Swimming, relaxing , hiking , SUP yoga
- free time
- 19:00 Yoga
- dinner in the hotel
- 2 nights at Lalibay Resort & Spa 5*
- breakfast & dinner
- 4 Yoga Classes
*open air yoga shala with special flooring
Double room 260€ per person
Single room 360 €
- 100 € Reservation
- Full payment until 3 September 2021
address Leoforos Dimokratias 6 Aegina
My address Leoforos Faneromenis-Aegina
Swift Eurobank bank Greek number Iban:GR 1902603710000350100194261
Name Bitrou Foteini
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
Add info contact Fotini here: email@example.com , +30 6932431281
With over 30 yoga retreats that we have organized in Greece and abroad, we have proved that even in extreme conditions, such as those of coronavirus, none of our trips has been canceled, some of them were transferred, and almost all of them, except those abroad, took place in 2020.
We have also guaranteed and refund travelers’ deposits even if transferred.
All yoga retreats for 2021 will be performed normally, strictly adhering to all the health protocols.
In any case, if there are health instructions and provisions for a specific place and it is not possible to perform the retreat, the deposit will be refunded, or -if you wish- it will be used for another retreat. The most important thing is to go somewhere and have a good time! Without stress. This is the meaning of yoga retreat.
Aegina has been an island of exceeding importance over the ancient and modern times. It was the first capital of the contemporary Greek State. The city of Aegina (where the central port is located) is situated on the west side of the island. It is really picturesque and humming with life all year round. The church of Saint Nicolas, small and picturesque, welcomes the visitor as he enters the port. The Archaeological Site of Kolona (Column) together with the Archaeological Museum as well as the Museum of Folklore and History of the Municipality of Aegina will give the visitor an insight to the island’s history, life and art during the ancient and contemporary periods. The best way to get to know the town is by wandering around the beach and through the narrow streets and alleys where one finds monuments of the era of Kapodistrias (Greece’s first governor), neoclassic buildings, beautiful old houses as well as many interesting shops, cafés, taverns and bars for relaxation and entertainment.
At a close distance you will find a super market and a couple of tavernas. Souvala can be reached by foot within 25 minutes or within 3 car minutes. The bus that stops almost in front of Irides, will take you to the village of Vagia, or to Souvala and Aegina town.
- Piraeus – Athens – 40 minutes
- Souvala – 25 minutes by foot, 3 minutes by car
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
You have to book flights to Athens Elefterios Venizelor Airport (ATH).
Arrival by bus
Leaving the arrivals hall, you will find bus X96, which takes you straight to the Port of Piraeus. Every 15 – 20 minutes is a bus is leaving during the day and about every half hour at night. The bus stops several time on the way, the Piraeus harbor is about the last stop. The price of the ticket is 5.00 EUR (At night the price can be slightly more) and is valid for 24 hours. You may use this ticket on the bus, trolley bus or the metro. The trip will take from 60 minutes to 1 1/4 hour depending on the traffic! At the airport you can buy the ticket at the small ticket office located next to the bus stop. In Piraeus you buy the ticket also at the ticket office next to the busstop. After you have bought the ticket you have to put it in the ticketmachines in the bus to print a date on it. So have pocket money ready when you buy a ticket, they don’t appreciate paper money very much.
Arrival by ferry
You have to take a ferry from Piraeus to either Souvala or Aegina
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- Yoga Retreat in Mythical Mystras – Euphoria Retreat 5* 2020 click
- Full of Light Yoga Retreat in Aegina, LaLiBay Resort & Spa 5* 2020 click
- 5th Consecutive Year of Yoga Retreat in Ikaria, 2020 click
- Trip to Kythira in a Unique Yoga Retreat, Porto Delfino 2020 click
- Yoga Retreat in Lemnos, a Surprise Island, Keros Blue 2020 click
- A special Yoga Retreat in Pylos W.Peloponnese at The Westin Costa Navarino 5*, 2020 click
- A yoga retreat straight out of a fairytale, Monemvasia January 2020, Kinsterna 5* click
- Impressive pictures from the Yoga Retreat in Sri Lanka, December 2019, click
- Yoga Retreat next to the Sea in Aegina October 2019, Irides click
- Yoga Retreat in the Nature of Agrafa, October 2019, Montanema click
- Yoga Retreat to ONAR’s Paradise, Achla beach, Andros 2019 click
- One of the Most Popular Yoga Retreats in Greece in 2019, on the unique island of Ikaria for the 4th consecutive Year click
- A Unique Yoga Retreat Destination in Kythera 2019 click
- Yoga Retreat at one of the Best Spas in the World, Therma Sylla 2019 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- The First Yoga Retreat Onboard a Cruiseship in Greece 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click