Notice: Undefined offset: 15432 in /var/www/vhosts/purefitness.gr/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/carousel/jetpack-carousel.php on line 425
For others it’s the “Caribbean of Greece”, while one description that comes to mind is “Monte Carlo of Thesprotia”, the prefecture in extreme northwest Greece. What’s beyond doubt is that the coastal town of Sivota features incredible azure waters and tiny verdant islets across from stunning coves along the Ionian Sea.
Sivota, easily reached via the Egnatia highway that stretches across the breadth of northern Greece and a day-trip away from much better-known Corfu island, has recently but slowly emerged as an international tourist destination in its own right.
Much of its standing stems from the fact that it has emerged as must port-of-call for yachts and pleasure craft plying the Ionian.
In the 3-day yoga retreat at Domotel Agios Nikolaos suites resort you will use yoga techniques to deepen your contact with the positive qualities inside you.
Fotini Bitrou (Hatha, Restorative, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga)
Fotini is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS). Fotini is a gymnast (Graduate Athens University) and owner of the Kouros studio in Aegina. She was founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina of which she was president for 5 years, and she was involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 meters) and was track champion in many appearances with the National Team of Greece. more info about Fotini here…
- 6 classes of yoga and meditation
- Two delicious meals a day
- 3 nights stay at Domotel Agios Nikolaos suites resort (sea view from all the rooms)
Spoken Languages: English and Greek
Purefitness Yoga Holiday Greece Program
You will practice during this yoga retreat basic breathing exercises and learn how you can use them to manage stress and increase energy in your daily lives. You will become aware of your own true qualities and bring them even further into your lives through meditation. The program includes dynamic asana yoga in the morning, gentler forms of yoga in the afternoon and calming breathing practices, meditation and reflection to quiet the mind and connect with the essence of who you are.
Typical daily program
- Hatha yoga 1,5 hour
- Breakfast – a typical Greek breakfast with traditional products
- Free time, afternoon relaxation – massages, siesta, hang out on the beach,SUP yoga, go exploring, whatever you want…time to just be
- Sunset meditation, end each day with calming breathing practices, meditation and reflection to quiet the mind and connect with the essence of who you are
- Delicious dinner
What’s not included
- Airport tickets (nearby Aktion National Airport 102 klm from the hotel)
- transfer to the hotel
- day tour to Paxoi – Antipaxoi
price: 245€ /person sharing a double room
- non-participating partners 195 € /person sharing a double room
- special prices for families / children (kids 10 years old : Euro.35,00/day extra)
- Available one bedroom suite, two bedrooms suites
Register now HERE and deposit to PayPal:
About Domotel Agios Nikolaos suites resort
Domotel Agios Nikolaos is a luxury Suites Resort, a unique destination for two, for those of you who wish to escape from everyday anxiety and relax or rejuvenate in the enchanting surroundings that nature has created. At the same time, it is a well-suited family resort, a great starting point for exploration and a place for some peace and relaxation. Our guests benefit from the variety of choices that the Domotel Agios Nikolaos provides for amusement and recreation.
more info here…