History, unique fauna and flora, gastronomy, beaches, and an alternating landscape that’s hard to find in Greece. This is Limnos, the island that will host a different yoga retreat on June 2020.
Sand, Salt, Sea, Sky, the elements of nature that spread over the island
Besides, it’s not by chance that 30% of the island is protected and listed in Natura 2000.
On Keros beach, one of the 10 best beaches of the world for the lovers of Kite surfing, we’ll enjoy a brand new hotel, Keros blue, which has a special outdoor yoga shala .
During the five days we’ll have on the island, we’ll have the chance to visit places with important history, like the Hephaestia, the cave of Philoctetes, elements of great natural interest like the sand dunes, the salt pits, the Faraklo, and of course, we’ll visit Myrina, the capital, with its unique castle, and the church of Panagia Kakaviotissa a little further away, standing proud on the rock without a roof. The program has a different beach every day.
The yoga practice is accessible for all levels of practitioners.
We’ll do yoga twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, except for the first day, Friday 5/9, when we won’t do any, and on the last day, when we’ll do only one.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 7 yoga classes
- 4 nights at Keros blue
- breakfast & dinner in the hotel
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Double Room: 390 € / person
- Single Room : 550 € / person
- PRICE: for companions -50 €
Indicative daily schedule
- morning Hatha yoga (8:30am-9:45am)
- free time for round trips, swimming etc.
- Sunset Yoga, (19:00pm-20:15pm)
- dinner in the hotel
Fotini teaches Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa yoga. She is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance RYT500, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a registered yoga school. She is also a gymnast graduate from Athens University and owner of the Kouros studio. Fotini was the founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina, of which she was president for five years. She was also involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 meters) and was a track champion in many appearances with the national team of Greece. For Yoga instructor Fotini Bitros’ Biography click here
- 100 € Reservation
- 200 € until 30 April 2020
- Full payment until 15 May 2020
address Leoforos Dimokratias 6 Aegina
My address Leoforos Faneromenis-Aegina
Swift Eurobank bank Greek number Iban:GR 1902603710000350100194261
Name Bitrou Foteini
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
For more information contact Fotini here: [email protected], +30 6932431281
How to come to Lemnos
There are two ways to reach Lemnos, in the north-eastern Aegean, since you can access the island by boat and by airplane.
The airport of Lemnos lies in the middle of the island and is connected with the International Airport of Athens with flights everyday but Saturday, and with the airport of Thessaloniki everyday but Sunday. The flight is 30 to 45 minutes long, and in the touristic period, there are more flights. From Lemnos, one can visit Mytilene, Chios, Ikaria, Rodos, and Samos.
The port of Myrina, the capital of Lemnos, is reached by boat from Piraeus and Lavrio, carrying many visitors to the island, as well as from Thessaloniki, Kavala, and Alexandroupolis, connecting it to northern Greece. The trip to Limnos can be done on a conventional ship or a high-speed ship, depending on the season, the day, and the company you choose for your transportation. The trip from Piraeus can be from four up to more than ten hours long, depending on the line you choose.
You can access Lemnos by boat throughout the year, but during the touristic period, all companies have more ships coming and going.
*Car Rental 25euro/day and jeep 35euro/day . Tassos +30 6972504520
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- A yoga retreat straight out of a fairytale, Monemvasia January 2020, Kinsterna click
- Impressive pictures from the Yoga Retreat in Sri Lanka, December 2019, click
- Yoga Retreat next to the Sea in Aegina October 2019, Irides click
- Yoga Retreat in the Nature of Agrafa, October 2019, Montanema click
- Yoga Retreat to ONAR’s Paradise, Achla beach, Andros 2019 click
- One of the Most Popular Yoga Retreats in Greece in 2019, on the unique island of Ikaria for the 4th consecutive Year click
- A Unique Yoga Retreat Destination in Kythera 2019 click
- Yoga Retreat at one of the Best Spas in the World, Therma Sylla 2019 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- Rejuvenation & Relaxation Vacation with Yoga in Sivota, Thesprotia 6-9 October 2016 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click
- What I experienced in the 3-day Yoga Retreat on Aegina 20-22 May 2016 click
- Yoga & Spa retreats in Thermae Resort & Spa Platystomo 29-31 January 2016 click