In every yoga retreat I try to open new paths for internal and external transformation, always one step at a time, one breath at a time. So I chose to begin the summer of 2019 on an island, Kythera, where if you let your imagination roam free, you will be able to see our mythology’s naiads or our folk fairy tales’ fairies hiding behind the tree trunks.
Many pretty idyllic green landscapes, starring the waterfall of “Fairy” or “Fonissa“. Its waters fall from a 20-meter height and form a small pond, ideal for swimming, landscapes surrounded by tremendous plane trees and poplars, creating a magical place, always with a deep breath as an ally.
Our hotel, Kaladi Rocks has 9 two-bedroom (1 double and 2 single) apartments. Each one has a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms (WC) and two balconies with a sea view. They are two-story apartments with a staircase that closes with a door.
It is a boutique resort located in Paleopolis, very close to the Blue Flag-awarded Kaladi beach and the picturesque village of Avlemonas (2km).
We will be able to swim in Kythera‘s crystal waters or relax next to the large swimming pool overlooking the endless blue.
The hotel will prepare for us a unique outdoor Yoga space on a magical position overlooking the Aegean, the Ionian and the Cretan Sea.
An island of unparalleled beauty, the Ancient Afroditis’ island, Kythera, with imposing castles, mystic caves, picturesque bays, villages and beaches. During our stay we will have the opportunity to visit Kapsali with the twin bays, Paleochora – the so called Mystras of Kythira, the waterfall at the Watermills in Neraida’s stream and many more beaches for every taste Melidoni, Fyri Ammos, Copper, Plateia Ammos, Limonas, Ocheles.
It is an island full of history, legends and inexhaustible natural beauties
We will also organize a day boat trip to Chitra, an island with turquoise waters and swim in the cave that is 200 meters long, 22 meters high and one of the most impressive in Greece.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 8 yoga classes
- 4 nights in Kaladi Rocks
- 4 x Breakfast in Kaladi Rocks
- 4 x Dinners at the Psomoladea Restaurant in Avlemonas
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transfer from / to the hotel
- Boat or air tickets
- Boat trip to Chitra
Indicative daily schedule
- Morning Yoga (9: 00pm-10: 15am)
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Free time for swimming, island excursions, hiking and everything else you can think of…
- Sunset Yoga, soothing breathing practices, calming exercises, meditation and reflection in a calm mind and connection to our essence (19: 00-20: 15)
- Delicious Dinner at the Psomoladea Restaurant in Avlemonas
Fotini Bitrou (Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa Yoga)
Fotini comes from Aegina and operates the Kouros studio in the town of Aegina. She is a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certified teacher and graduate Gymnastics Academy (Athens Physical Education). Formerly a nationwide champion in 800m and 1500m athletics.
For Yoga instructor Fotini Bitros’ Biography click here
COST (4 Nights)
✔ 350 € / person for sharing a double room in Kaladi Rocks
✔ 420 € / person for single room in Avlemonas Bay (2km from Kaladi Rocks)
PRICE for escorts (non yogi) -50 €
50 € booking a place
50% until 15 April 2019, payoff until 15 May 2019
For more information contact Fotini here: firstname.lastname@example.org, +30 6932431281
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
Getting in Kythira
There are a lot of ways to come to Kythira. Plane from the international Airport of Athens to Kythira Airport (KIT) or boat from Piraeus.Also roadly up to Gythion and Neapoli Lakonia and from there again by boat. If you come from Crete you will find the boat in Kasteli of Kissamos (district of Chania).
Click for All the Yoga Retreats in Greece with Fotini for 2019 HERE…
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- Rejuvenation & Relaxation Vacation with Yoga in Sivota, Thesprotia 6-9 October 2016 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click
- What I experienced in the 3-day Yoga Retreat on Aegina 20-22 May 2016 click
- Yoga & Spa retreats in Thermae Resort & Spa Platystomo 29-31 January 2016 click
Παλιότερα Yoga Retreat με την Φωτεινή
- Ένα Εντυπωσιακό Yoga Retreat στη Χιονισμένη Ελλάδα. Άγραφα-Λίμνη Πλαστήρα το 2018 click
- Yoga με θέα το Aπέραντο Γαλάζιο στη Πεταλούδα του Αιγαίου, Αστυπάλαια το 2018 click
- Ένα από τα πιο δημοφιλή Yoga Retreat στην Ελλάδα, Ικαρία το 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat σε Yurt στο Abelionas Retreat Μεσσηνία το 2018 click
- To Columbia beach Resort Φιλοξένησε το Μεγαλύτερο Yoga Retreat στην Κύπρο το 2017 click
- Χαλάρωση με Υοga στο Νησί της Ηρεμίας, Ικαρία 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat στην Αντίπαρο 2017 click
- Yoga retreat σε ένα Νησί γεμάτο Ελλάδα, τη Πάρο 2017 click
- To Costa Navarino Φιλοξένησε το Μεγαλύτερο Yoga Retreat στην Ελλάδα το 2017 click
- Υοga Retreat στην Αράχωβα 2-5 Ιανουαρίου 2017 click
- Διακοπές Αναζωογόνησης & Χαλάρωσης με Yoga στα Σύβοτα Θεσπρωτίας 6-9 Οκτωβρίου 2016 click
- Ένα Αξέχαστο Yoga Retreat στην Ικαρία 24-29 Ιουνίου 2016 click
- Τι έζησα στο 3μερο Yoga Retreat στην Αίγινα 20-22 Μαϊου 2016 click
- Yoga & Spa retreat στο Thermae Resort & Spa Platystomo 29-31 Ιανουαρίου 2016 click