We are preparing to welcome spring in one of the best destinations in Greece, overlooking the unique sand dunes and the magnificent Ionian Sea
The region invites you to enjoy the spring’s Messinian nature at its best. Golden-green centenarian olive groves, sandy beaches lazily spread out along the Ionian Sea shoreline and a subtle, refreshing sea breeze will accompany the our first, truly springtime excursion.
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino 5 *, one of the largest yoga retreat for 2017 in Greece, opens its doors to us.
In this ideal waterfront hotel, with the help of Therapeutic and Hatha Yoga techniques, we will deepen our contact with the positive qualities of ourselves. We will practice basic breathing exercises and learn how we can use them to manage stress and increase energy in our daily lives. The program includes dynamic morning asana practice and milder nights for all levels.
In between we will have free time to discover the region through leisure activities and excursions in the sensational samples of a culture with a history of 4500 years. Fans of trekking, cycling and golf will definitely love this place. For our well-being and toning the proposed comprehensive regeneration experiences, with treatments and therapies in Anazoe Spa’s peaceful retreat, will soothe your spirit and will rebuild your body. The Westin Resort was voted “Best Family Destination in the Mediterranean” of Starwood Hotel & Resorts.
Get rid of your winter’s weights and recharge your energy reserves in a detox and relaxation Yoga weekend.
Fotini Bitrou (Hatha, Restorative, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga)
Foteini comes from Aegina and operates the Kouros studio in the town of Aegina. She is a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certified teacher and graduate Gymnastics Academy (Athens Physical Education). Formerly a nationwide champion in 800m and 1500m athletics.
For Yoga instructor Foteini Bitros’ Biography click here
Indicative daily schedule
- Morning Hatha Yoga.
- Hearty Greek breakfast buffet style
- Free time
- Evening Yoga, soothing breathing practices, meditation and reflection in a calm mind and in connection with the essence of who we are.
WHAT IS INCLUDE
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a double Deluxe Garden or Sea View room
- 4 Yoga lessons
- Free admission: Westin Health Club ✔ Sauna✔Jacuzzi✔indoor pool✔
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transfer from / to hotel – will organize transportation by coach from Athens
- Meals – will organize dinner outside the hotel
- Spa services
- Hotel extras
- PRICE: 250 € / person in double Deluxe Garden or Sea View room (sharing room).
- PRICE 210 € for companions
- Prices for suites, single, triple, quadruple etc. upon request
- 50% deposit, until January 20, 2017