We are preparing to welcome spring during the long weekend of Clean Monday in one of the best destinations in Greece, overlooking the unique sand dunes and the magnificent Ionian Sea
The region invites you to enjoy the spring’s Messinian nature at its best. Golden-green centenarian olive groves, sandy beaches lazily spread out along the Ionian Sea shoreline and a subtle, refreshing sea breeze will accompany the our first, truly springtime excursion.
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino 5 *, one of the largest yoga retreat for 2017 in Greece, opens its doors to us for the second time.
Click here to see what happened the first time.
In this ideal waterfront hotel, with the help of Therapeutic and Hatha Yoga techniques, we will deepen our contact with the positive qualities of ourselves. We will practice basic breathing exercises and learn how we can use them to manage stress and increase energy in our daily lives. The program includes dynamic morning asana practice and milder nights for all levels.
In between we will have free time to discover the region through leisure activities and excursions in the sensational samples of a culture with a history of 4500 years. Fans of trekking, cycling and golf will definitely love this place. For our well-being and toning the proposed comprehensive regeneration experiences, with treatments and therapies in Anazoe Spa’s peaceful retreat, will soothe your spirit and will rebuild your body. The Westin Resort was voted “Best Family Destination in the Mediterranean” of Starwood Hotel & Resorts.
Get rid of your winter’s weights and recharge your energy reserves in a detox and relaxation Yoga weekend.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του τριήμερο της Καθαρά Δευτέρας θα υπαρχούν πολλές δραστηριοτητες στο ξενοδοχείο οπως aqua gym, golf, παραδοσιακή μαγειρική, κατασκευή χαρταετού, δημιουγία λαγάνας, ιστορικό κυνήγι του θυσαυρού και φυσικά πέταγμα του χαρταετού τη Καθαρά Δευτέρα. Μην φοβηθειτε να πάρετε τα παιδιά μαζί σας γιατι θα υπάρχουν πολλες δραστηριότητες και για τους μικρους φίλους .
Fotini teaches Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa yoga. She is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance RYT500, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a registered yoga school. She is also a gymnast graduate from Athens University and owner of the Kouros studio. Fotini was the founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina, of which she was president for five years. She was also involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 meters) and was a track champion in many appearances with the national team of Greece. For Yoga instructor Fotini Bitros’ Biography click here
Indicative daily schedule
- Morning Hatha Yoga.
- Hearty Greek breakfast buffet style
- Free time
- Evening Yoga, soothing breathing practices, meditation and reflection in a calm mind and in connection with the essence of who we are.
WHAT IS INCLUDE
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a double Deluxe Garden or Sea View room
- 6 Yoga lessons
- Free admission: Westin Health Club ✔ Sauna✔Jacuzzi✔indoor pool✔
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transfer from / to hotel – will organize transportation by coach from Athens
- Meals – will organize dinner outside the hotel
- Spa services
- Hotel extras
- PRICE: 375 € / person in triple Deluxe Garden or Sea View room (sharing room).
- PRICE 420 € /person in a double Deluxe Garden or Sea View room (sharing room).
- Prices for suites, single, triple, quadruple etc. upon request
- -50€ fro companions
- 100 € Reservation
- 50% until 10th January 2020
- Full payment until 14th February 2020
address Leoforos Dimokratias 6 Aegina
My address Leoforos Faneromenis-Aegina
Swift Eurobank bank Greek number Iban:GR 1902603710000350100194261
Name Bitrou Foteini
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
For more information contact Fotini here: [email protected], +30 6932431281
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- Yoga Retreat next to the Sea in Aegina October 2019, Irides click
- Yoga Retreat in the Nature of Agrafa, October 2019, Montanema click
- Yoga Retreat to ONAR’s Paradise, Achla beach, Andros 2019 click
- One of the Most Popular Yoga Retreats in Greece in 2019, on the unique island of Ikaria for the 4th consecutive Year click
- A Unique Yoga Retreat Destination in Kythera 2019 click
- Yoga Retreat at one of the Best Spas in the World, Therma Sylla 2019 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- Rejuvenation & Relaxation Vacation with Yoga in Sivota, Thesprotia 6-9 October 2016 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click
- What I experienced in the 3-day Yoga Retreat on Aegina 20-22 May 2016 click
- Yoga & Spa retreats in Thermae Resort & Spa Platystomo 29-31 January 2016 click