Thermae Sylla Spa in Edipsos is preparing to welcome us, during the weekend of March 25, 2019, for a wellness, healing and rejuvenation detox yoga retreat. Our daily practice will aim at balancing emotions centered on the liver’s meridians that regulate muscles’, tendons’, eyes’, nails’, hands and feet health as well as the body’s energy flow with the thermal waters as an ally.
All of the above practices are open to practitioners of all levels
The impressive old building dates back to 1896 and was the first hotel in Loutra Edipsou. With the help of the thermal waters we will fight stress, be renewed, regain our spiritual clarity and leave with a unique sense of well-being.
Fotini Bitrou (Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa Yoga)
Fotini comes from Aegina and operates the Kouros studio in the town of Aegina. She is a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certified teacher and graduate Gymnastics Academy (Athens Physical Education). Formerly a nationwide champion in 800m and 1500m athletics.
For Yoga instructor Fotini Bitros’ Biography click h
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rich American buffet breakfast and low calorie breakfast.
- Half-board is buffet style
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room and daily afternoon freshening of rooms.
- Medical advice and supervision during spa hours.
- Use of indoor pool with 100% thermal water and 32-34ºC temperature and outdoor swimming pool with 50% thermal water and 50% sea water with a 30 – 32ºC temperature, with many hydro massage instruments, Jacuzzi, wild water, sprinklers.
- Participation in the Aqua Gym group program (every day 11:30 and 18:00)
- Use of a fully equipped gym.
- VIP fruit basket, flower bouquet, bottled water, wine in all suites upon arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 15% discount to our group members for spa benefits.
- Check out HERE the a la carte price list, and our group also receives a 15% discount on the in-house prices. Read HERE what each treatment means.
THERMAE SYLLA SPA: THERMOMINERAL WATER CENTER FOR REHABILITATION, HEALTH AND BEAUTY
- Features excellent quality thermal water that belongs to the top five worldwide
- Offers unique treatments such as mud therapy, oriental traditional massage techniques, and herbal treatments with Greek natural herbs.
- A combination of sea and thermal baths, with an excellent and stable microclimate close to Athens
|Room types||Double (€) /person||Single(€)|
|Sea View Deluxe||299||440|
50 € booking a place
50% until 15 February 2019, payoff until 10 March 2019
For more information contact Fotini here: [email protected], +30 6932431281
- Cancellation 8 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
- Cancellation 8-2 weeks before departure – loss of 80% of the total amount
- Cancellation two weeks until departure – loss of 100% of the total amount
Contact for more details with Fotini here: [email protected] , +30 6932431281
Click for All the Yoga Retreats in Greece with Fotini for 2019 HERE…
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- Rejuvenation & Relaxation Vacation with Yoga in Sivota, Thesprotia 6-9 October 2016 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click
- What I experienced in the 3-day Yoga Retreat on Aegina 20-22 May 2016 click
- Yoga & Spa retreats in Thermae Resort & Spa Platystomo 29-31 January 2016 click