- It’s the first month of the summer and with its arrival officially begins the hottest season of the year. However, June is not very hot and it certainly will not have any cold surprises for us.
- Schools are out, graduates take exams, most people start going to the beach, some get their first summer leave. There is the need to relax and put away the stress the long winter of work and study has caused us.
- The seas are calm, since the Etesian winds (meltemia) have not yet begun, especially in the Aegean islands.
- The hotels, restaurants and beaches open their arms and offer us a smile for the new tourist season. Everyone is still relaxed and not tired of the main wave of tourists of July and August and the long tourist period after September. They are also more affordable.
- Perhaps the most important reason is that the day reaches its peak in the summer solstice of June 21st. That means that we have all day to enjoy our activities and swim until late in the afternoon.
The ingredients of success include good food, taking enough sleep, discussions, beautiful nights, beautiful sunsets and good friends
These are some of the things that make our lives pleasant in June.
June holidays mean stopping my usual activities and the best way to do so is with a wellness retreat, where we practice yoga in order to change our routine, relax and rest.
Fotini teaches Hatha, Restorative and Vinyasa yoga. She is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance RYT500, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a registered yoga school. She is also a gymnast graduate from Athens University (Physical Education and Sport Science) and owner of the Kouros studio. Fotini was the founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina, of which she was president for five years. She was also involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 meters) and was a track champion in many appearances with the national team of Greece.
Check out the 12 Yoga Retreat for 2020 here: https://www.purefitness.gr/events/list/
For more information contact Fotini here: email@example.com, +30 6932431281
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- Yoga Retreat in Mythical Mystras – Euphoria Retreat 5* 2020 click
- Full of Light Yoga Retreat in Aegina, LaLiBay Resort & Spa 5* 2020 click
- 5th Consecutive Year of Yoga Retreat in Ikaria, 2020 click
- Trip to Kythira in a Unique Yoga Retreat, Porto Delfino 2020 click
- Yoga Retreat in Lemnos, a Surprise Island, Keros Blue 2020 click
- A special Yoga Retreat in Pylos W.Peloponnese at The Westin Costa Navarino 5*, 2020 click
- A yoga retreat straight out of a fairytale, Monemvasia January 2020, Kinsterna 5* click
- Impressive pictures from the Yoga Retreat in Sri Lanka, December 2019, click
- Yoga Retreat next to the Sea in Aegina October 2019, Irides click
- Yoga Retreat in the Nature of Agrafa, October 2019, Montanema click
- Yoga Retreat to ONAR’s Paradise, Achla beach, Andros 2019 click
- One of the Most Popular Yoga Retreats in Greece in 2019, on the unique island of Ikaria for the 4th consecutive Year click
- A Unique Yoga Retreat Destination in Kythera 2019 click
- Yoga Retreat at one of the Best Spas in the World, Therma Sylla 2019 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Mani in Feb 2019 click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- The First Yoga Retreat Onboard a Cruiseship in Greece 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click