I have long dreamed about my team and me practicing yoga in a place full of energy, in Itilo of Mani, where the stones are united with the light and form a dynamic painting containing all the natural elements.
In the end, we lived a blessed experience in early February 2019 in the most representative part of authentic Greece
I will begin from the beautiful faces that framed my “painting”, on a canvas where the clouds and the sun mingled with the sea, the imposing mountains and the stone. There I painted the 4 seasons, which although we were in the last month of winter, it was as if springtime had arrived in the Laconian Mani. Like magicians, we transformed the restaurant of the unique Petra & Fos Boutique Hotel with the incredible view of the magnificent bay, in a mystical yoga room by placing a special floor for our lessons.
The studio was comfortable for 20 people and because of the high participation that reached 40 people, I divided the practice into two sessions in the morning and two in the afternoon, except Saturday afternoon when we, as a whole team, shared an hour of nidra yoga. An incredible moment of awareness for all of us, as our hearts became one, with common ground our search for ourselves.
The landscape, the hospitality and the group’s psychology helped us to stage an unforgettable three-day experience of relaxation, rejuvenation and tranquility
Our excursions are also full of team spirit and communication and it was the reason for our excursions to Gerolimenas, Areopolis and Diros Caves. I will not forget, of course, the party that was set up, just like that, on Saturday night on the occasion of my friend Eugenia’s birthday.
My painting is full with beautiful places that will be carved in my memory and in my soul for the incredible energy I got from the place and the people.
Grateful to be alive…
Fotini Bitrou – bio
Yoga Instructor RYT500
Previous Yoga Retreats with Fotini
- An Unforgetable Yoga Retreat in Mani 1-3 Feb 2019, at Petra & Light Boutique Hotel click
- An Impressive Yoga Retreat in Snowy Greece. Agrafa-Lake Plastiras in 2018 click
- Yoga overlooking the big blue on the Aegean’s Butterfly, Astypalaia in 2018 click
- One of the most popular Yoga Retreats in Greece, Ikaria in 2018 click
- Yoga Retreat in a Yurt at Abelionas Retreat Messinia in 2018 click
- Columbia Beach Resort Hosted the Biggest Yoga Retreat in Cyprus in 2017 click
- Relaxation with Yoga on the Island of Tranquility, Ikaria 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Antiparos 2017 click
- Yoga retreat on an island full of Greece, Paros 2017 click
- Costa Navarino Hosted the Greatest Yoga Retreat in Greece in 2017 click
- Yoga Retreat in Arachova 2-5 January 2017 click
- Rejuvenation & Relaxation Vacation with Yoga in Sivota, Thesprotia 6-9 October 2016 click
- An Unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Ikaria 24-29 June 2016 click
- What I experienced in the 3-day Yoga Retreat on Aegina 20-22 May 2016 click
- Yoga & Spa retreats in Thermae Resort & Spa Platystomo 29-31 January 2016 click